Tuesday 30 July 2013

Crochet Bobble Blanket!

One of my new favorite things to crochet is the bobble blanket. They are so sweet and pretty! Not to mention how warm and fun they are. Everyone loves to run their hands over the bobbles! And they seem to be all the rage right now. I keep seeing them all over Pinterest and Etsy! Everyone is feeling the bobble love!
I recently finished this beautiful (if I do say so myself) blue, yellow and white baby bobble blanket. I think it turned out really well and it was so much fun to work on!




I often bring some crochet with me when I go to out and this blanket was a favorite with everyone I met! These colors are so sweet together and I love how it would work for a boy or girl.
But I couldn't just stop at the blanket! I knew I just had to pair it with something equally cute. I don't know about you but when I'm giving a baby gift (or any gift for that matter) I love when I can do a set of something, have different elements coordinate, or have a fun theme so with that in mind I created this little guy:




A fun snuggly giraffe for baby to grow and cuddle with! And how cute are the blanket and giraffe together? It'll make such a fun gift! Not to mention a lot of parents have a color scheme for their baby room how fun would it be to give them a coordinating blanket and animal??

But that's not all! I also made these lovely bobble baby booties and a matching hat!! I was having way too much fun with this color scheme to stop!






How about you? Do you love giving matching or theme gifts? Have you created any fun coordinating items?
If you're shopping you can check out this lovely collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment